Terms & Conditions
If a cancellation is made by you, the client, within 24 hours of arrival day, loss of 100% of the total booking price. All cancellations incur loss of 20% of the total booking price. Tongariro River Rafting reserves the right to cancel or alter a cruise due to adverse weather conditions, or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness. If a cruise is cancelled by Tongariro River Rafting, you will be given the opportunity to change your booking date, or be given a refund.
There will be no refund given if a participant fails to turn up for a confirmed booking. There will be no refund for a booking cancelled within 24 hours of departure. A 50% cancellation fee will apply to any cancellations within 2 days of a confirmed bookings departure.
Terms & Conditions:
1. HEALTH & SAFETY: Tongariro River Rafting are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our clients, employees, visitors and any other persons involved in our business operations. Adventure activities have a degree of risk. Participants should be aware that no operator can absolutely guarantee their safety. Tongariro River Rafting cannot be held responsible for injury and loss or damage to personal property if you fail to follow our instructions.
2. It is the Skipper’s right to refuse clients onboard if they are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. There will be no credit refund if a participant is excluded from cruising due to being under the influence or alcohol or drugs. There is also no credit refund if a confirmed booking is not taken up, unless Tongariro River Rafting cancels the trip.
3. ALCOHOL: No alcohol can be taken on board the vessels.
4. DAMAGES: Any willful damage incurred to the property of Tongariro River Rafting will be charged to you, the client.
5. PROPERTY: Tongariro River Rafting and/or their employees are not liable for any property loss or damage, personal injury or suffering while participating in an activity.
6. Where you are entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the same credit card that you used to confirm the booking.
7. For amendments of bookings, additional charges, or a refund, may apply depending on the nature of the booking amendment. 11. If you make a booking using a discount code, you will not be able to use that discount code on any subsequent booking amendment. Amendments will be made using the normal price of the product being amended.
8. NO SHOWS: No refunds or credits will be provided if you fail to advise any amendments to the booking or fail to report at the venue of the operator with the appropriate vouchers issued for that booking on the day and/or time booked. Bottom of Form
9. CURRENCY AND GST: All prices shown listed on this Web site are in New Zealand dollars. All prices include the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax.
These terms are subject to rights and remedies you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 2003.
Your payment is handled by Real Time Booking Systems (RTBS) and will show on your credit card statement with the name "RTBS Ticket Money Trust". Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of Real Time Booking Systems.
Great people who are warm and friendly, and take care of the details and add nice touches like making sure the wetsuits are dry and preparing hot soup for... Thurston C
Best experience in New Zealand. While we were on holidays there for two weeks, we tried almost everything, from bungy, open sea kayaking, helicopter... Brenden E
Highly recommended and fabulous activity for both students and adults. Great value for money and instructors go the 'extra mile' to make the experience... M Maku
Awesome experience with the family float, fantastic team, and something doable for everyone! We had a blast and are definitely coming back again! Thanks for... KJ
Whether you've rafted before or not, this trip down the river will meet and exceed all expectations! Friendly, knowledgeable and approachable team!! Sarah B
Had a great day out Mountain Biking and White water Rafting the guides were great and very helpful and had a lot of knowledge in their area of expertise.... Taylor F
This was a team bonding experience with work mates, including the boss. It sure was team work but a heck of a lot of fun, with the odd scary moment too.... Eunice H
Have done the Grade 3 and Grade 4 recreational release with Tongariro River Rafting now, and cannot recommend them highly enough. The gear provided is top... John C
We have never tried whitewater rafting before, my wife showed some reluctance initially, but now sees our trip as the highlight of our holiday in NZ. We... T Rover
Tongariro River Rafting provided an exciting, exhilarating day for all in our raft! The highly capable guides made the day well worth the money and... Sarah Jane Smith
Our experience with the team at Tongariro River Rafting was unforgettable. It is one thing to raft a beautiful river, it is quite another to do it in the... S Subaiah